Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: The Near Witch

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Last week I received The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab in the mail.  Although I should be getting ready for my boyfriend's visit in a week, I can't put this book off any longer.  Hopefully I'll get it read between all the cleaning I'll be doing.  I just finished Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (which was...well, perfect) and a review will be up sometime today.

If you didn't know by now, I share two teasers, not two sentences.

My first teaser comes from page 179
-Three people once knew where the witch was buried.  That much I know.

The second comes from page 85
-"They say only hunters and witches live out this far."
Cole tenses almost imperceptibly beside me.  "And which are you?" he asks, flashing a thin attempt at a smile.

I'm pretty excited to find out the story behind The Near Witch.
Have you read this yet?  Do you plan to? 

If you have any teasers you'd like to share, go ahead and link them below!
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful teaser selections.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-adam-eve.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser post! I LOVE your header!!!

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-and-giveaway-sunrise-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a wonderful book! I'm definitely putting it on my TBR list.

    Also, I’m a new follower— lovely blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete