Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm a little late, but...


Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  I know I did.
It was so busy for me.  As soon as we got home from the awesome feast, I had to leave for work at American Eagle.  After getting off at 6 this morning, we went out and shopped a little, but there was really nothing worth spending money on!  The only good deals I found were at Urban Outfitters, getting a dress for $15, a shirt for $10, The Bell Jar and a pair of tights for $2.50 each.  The funny thing was that we didn't have to wait in line for any of the stores we went to, which is weird for Black Friday. 

What was your favorite part of Thanksgiving?  Were you one of the crazies that went out to shop at midnight/ 5 AM?  My favorite part is always the sweet potatoes and being with family, although the people I spend the holiday with aren't related by blood.  

If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a wonderful Thursday and Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment