Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Isn't this cat adorable?  He looks like a grumpy old man cat!)

Though this year has been a tough one for us, I'm still thankful for many things in life.  I'm thankful for my mother, my boyfriend and my best friend, all of whom I'd be completely lost without.  I'm thankful for my health and the health of my loved ones.  I'm also thankful for all of you, the readers of my blog, authors, publishers, bloggers and all-around book lovers.  Without you guys, I don't think this blog would exist, in which case, I'd be missing out on something spectacular!  

If you haven't yet, I'd strongly urge you to enter my 1,000 follower giveaway!  I have some pretty awesome prizes for both US and International readers and I don't want you to miss out!  You still have quite a while to enter, but this giveaway is the least I could do to thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment