Saturday, November 3, 2012

In My Mailbox #54

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


Review
-Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
(Paperback from Bethany House)

-The Lies That Bind by Lisa and Laura Roecker
(Paperback from Sourcebooks Fire)

Slow book weeks are completely bittersweet for me.  On one hand, I'm happy that I've only received 2 books this week because I have so many others on my TBR, but on the other hand, getting books is one of the few things that brightens up a bad day, and I've been having a lot of those lately.

Look out for giveaways of these books sometime this month (Starflower) and in January (The Lies That Bind)!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?
While you're here, enter to win a book involving love, magic, and self-discovery!

5 comments:

  1. Great books this week!! I love the cover for Starflower!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Starflower. I love the cover. I've heard great things about The Lies that Bind. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I've been hearing great things about The Liar Society. x]
    Happy reading ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about The Liar Society books. Hope you enjoy your two books and hopefully this week is a faster week in books for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about bittersweet. But it'll give you a chance to catch up a bit on the tbr pile, right?

    ReplyDelete