Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #68

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by, Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 

Title: Golden
Author: Jessi Kirby
Release Date: May 14th, 2013
Publisher: Simon and Schuster BYR

Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.


Such a short summary of the book, but I'm really, really looking forward to finding out more. I enjoyed both of Jessi Kirby's previous books, and Golden seems like another great summer read!

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?  
By the way, if you're looking to get your hands on an ARC of Unremembered by Jessica Brody, check out my giveaway! 

15 comments:

  1. I like the cover and the sound of this book. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is one Im dying to read! The perfect summer read.
    MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty cover and the book sounds good.
    Cricket@LittleLibraryMuse
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Absolutely gorgeous cover. I'll definitely have to add it to my Want To Read list! Thank you for sharing!

    Melissa's WoW @ Sweet Treats and Thrilling Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE summer reads!! I still need to find a summer book that is as good as The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy!! Can't wait for this one

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound interesting. I'm not sure I'm going to read it but I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good. I still haven't read anything by jessi Kirby, but I think I'll have to get this one. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read Jessi Kirby's Moonglass, but I still need to read In Honor. Golden sounds really interesting.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-46-indigo-spell.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by Jessi Kirby! But this sounds just like me - the main character. Great choice!

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Jessi Kirby's other books, but this one sounds great! Also, the cover is so gorgeous. It definitely looks like the perfect summery read!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness that does sounds like an interesting book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete