Sunday, April 21, 2013

In My Mailbox #77

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

Another slower mail week, but that's just fine, because I had a surprisingly slow reading week as well!  So much distraction lately!


Review
-You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle
(ARC from HarperTeen)

-Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
(eGalley from Simon Pulse and Edelweiss)

-The Truth About You & Me by Amanda Grace
(eGalley from Flux and Netgalley)

I'm so excited that my requests to read Just Like Fate and The Truth About You & Me were approved, especially after having shared both titles in previous Waiting on Wednesday posts!  They both sound like books I'd love, so I can't wait to begin! 

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard much about any of these, but they look really good. I have read another book by Amanda Grace that I enjoyed, so hopefully The Truth About You & Me will be good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week!! I cannot wait to read Amanda Grace`s book!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting that you really wanted to read a few of the books you got! They all look delightful!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete