Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #84

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on! 

Title: Hereafter
Author: Kate Brian
Release Date: October 1st, 2013
Publisher: Disney Hyperion

Rory Miller thought her life was over when a serial killer set his sights on her and forced her into witness protection. But a fresh start on Juniper Landing Island was exactly what she and her family needed. For the first time in years she and her sister hang out at the beach, gossip about boys, and party together. She's also made friends with a local clique--including a magnetic and mysterious boy named Tristan. 

But Rory's world is about to change again. Picturesque Juniper Landing isn't what it seems. The truth about the swirling fog that rolls in each morning, the bridge that leads to nowhere, and those beautiful locals who seem to watch Rory's every move is more terrifying than being hunted by Steven Nell. And all Rory ever wanted was the truth. Even if it means learning that she can never go home again.

Shadowlands completely blew me away when I read it earlier this year, so I can't wait to continue the series!

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

10 comments:

  1. Great pick! Hope you'll like this one:)

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Shadowlands to read, and still haven't had the time to start it, I'm going to have to squeeze it in.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've heard scary things about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing great things about Shadowlands, guess I should get on that one...
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Shadowlands on order and the library. I'm excited to read it after hearing good things. I love the covers for this series. The colors are so pretty. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read this series! I can't wait too, though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to get around to purchasing Shadowlands because it sounds so good! I guess I'm a bit behind. Great pick. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I loved Shadowlands too. I got approved for an arc of Hereafter and I can't wait to read it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this series , just finished reading Hereafter. If you haven't used Netgalley before ( www.netgalley.com) it's an awesome ARC site and Hereafter is available for Read and Review :)
    New Follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete