Sunday, July 14, 2013

In My Mailbox #87

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Gabrielle Carolina from The Mod Podge Bookshelf, originally created by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Hooray for this being the last week of my blogging slump!  I know I've let some of you down over the past couple months, but I fully intend to make up for that soon!  Expect to see some reviews and discussion posts, even a few giveaways here and there.  I've really missed blogging, and I can't wait to get back to sharing my opinions with the world!  It also really helps that I got a TON of incredibly exciting books for review lately!


Review

-Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
-Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
(ARCs from Bloomsbury/Walker)

 

-The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
-No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
-Avalon by Mindee Arnett

 

-Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
-Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
-Uninvited by Sophie Jordan


-Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
-Maybe One Day by Melissa Kanton
-Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens


-Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
-Pretty Sly by Lisa Ludwig
-Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam

  

-Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
-Great by Sara Benincasa
-House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
-Panic by Lauren Oliver (not pictured)

Thanks to HarperCollins and Edelweiss!  <333


-Endless by Jessica Shirvington

Thanks to Sourcebooks Fire and Netgalley!

Obviously, the book I'm most excited for is PANIC BY LAUREN OLIVER!  I honestly couldn't help but snag all of these new titles the moment I saw them online!  Almost makes me wish time would fast forward so I can read and review these right away!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. RIGHT?! I wish that I could move forward so it's closer to the release dates for these books! However, Where the Stars Still Shine is SO good! I hope you enjoy it!

    I'm glad you've made it out of your blogging slump.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to GREAT and Cruel Beauty! Awesome ebook haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded many of the same ones from Edelweiss. Happy Christmas in July to us! :) I'm super excited for Panic as well. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faking Normal sounds so good. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, so many good books with amazing covers! Have fun reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL THE EDELWEISS BOOKS. I requested a bunch of these, but alas, I am not high enough up to get emphatic HAVE THESE with speed. Sigh. Fingers crossed!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got so many pretty books! So, so jealous.

    ReplyDelete