Monday, September 9, 2013

August Wrap-Up and September TBR

Unfortunately I have some bad news...but with that bad news brings good news for the blog!  Yesterday I took a fall down the stairs and ended up having to get 12 stitches to the side my foot.  While this means that I can't work for at least a week and a half, it also means that I have this time to catch up on some reading.  I know I've neglected this blog, especially within the last month, but I'm hoping that all of the free time I have now will help make up for it.

The books I managed to read in August:
-The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider
-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Next month I'm totally aiming to read 3 books or more.  I'm sick of the number 2.

The books I will definitely try to read in September (for review):





Clearly I may not be able to get to all (or most) of these, but since I have the time, there's no harm in trying!  I'm most excited for The Chaos of Stars, Through the Zombie Glass, Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer, How to Love and Perfect Ruin!

Of course, there are a few non-review books and review books I've missed from previous months, but I will choose those according to mood.  Maybe I'll finally get around to reading Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi or If I Should Die by Amy Plum?

No comments:

Post a Comment