Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Wrap-Up and October TBR

The books I managed to read in September:

-Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
-Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

The books I will definitely try to read in October (for review):




There are also some books I'd like to carry over from last month's TBR, if I have the time.  My ultimate goal for the end of the year is to be ahead of review books instead of behind...will that ever happen?  I can only hope!  Thankfully, October is the last month I have more than 3 review books for, so if anything, I should be able to get more done in November and December....Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I read Just Like Fate as well. Did you post a review for it yet? Your books for October look pretty badass. I hope you enjoy them all because they all look like they'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the books which are posted are too good to read. - Sunny Leone Latest Photos

    ReplyDelete