Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Wrap-Up and October TBR

The books I managed to read in September:
-The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
-Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
-Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
-Juniors by Kaui Hart Hemmings
-The Distance from Me to You by Marina Gessner
-This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee

My favorite book of the month was The Distance from Me to You!  It's about one brave teenage girl's solo journey along the Appalachian Trail.  I suppose I enjoyed it so much because I read it while I was traveling alone for the first time.

The books I plan to read in October:


Since it's October, I couldn't resist adding a few potentially creepy reads.

2 comments:

  1. A Step Toward Falling was AMAZING! Enjoy your books!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I heard of The Distance from Me to You. I read the summary and it sounds really good! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I read Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman while I was traveling alone and it definitely added an impact to the book so I know how you feel :)

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete